Fireplace Services in Holland, MI
We Provide Fireplaces to Enhance Our Customers’ Homes
One of the best ways to relax on a cold winter night is by snuggling up next to a fire with a good book. The team at Bremer & Bouman can ensure the fireplace in your home is safe and functional so that you can enjoy it all winter long. We are proud to be your one-stop-shop for fireplace services in Holland, MI. Bremer & Bouman has been a community staple for more than 60 years. In that time, we have earned a reputation for delivering high-quality products with exceptional customer service. Among our specialties are fireplaces. We are proficient in maintaining them, repairing them, and more. Regardless of the fireplace you have or want, we can service it effectively. Call us today to learn how we can help you.
Our Team Offers Fireplaces for Every Taste and Budget
Bremer & Bouman carries fireplaces to fit every style and budget. We want you to be happy with the fireplace in your living room. Whether you like the aroma of a natural log fireplace or the convenience of a gas fireplace, we have you covered. Our options include:
- Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces
- These options are known to maintain indoor air quality while preventing carbon monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, and excess moisture from your home. We offer the Novus Evolution, which blends a minimalist design with contemporary elements. Its standard porcelain interior lining reflects the flames rising from a bed of glass media. This style conserves fuel using the IntelliFire Plus Ignition System. Choose from four colors and two sizes to match your décor.
- Birmingham Fireplaces
- A Birmingham fireplace has the appearance of a wood-burning masonry fireplace at a fraction of the cost. We offer traditional or herringbone brick molded panels. We can quickly and easily install this option without leaving any exposed sheet metal. Choose from among three sizes and consider an optional mesh-screen or bi-fold glass doors. Our Birmingham fireplaces come with two standard outside air kits that contribute to combustion air and are tested and listed to UL 127 standard.
- Gas Log Sets for Hearth Systems
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with a gas log set for a hearth system, which combines the convenience of gas with the ambiance of an open hearth. With the flip of a switch, our Heatilator gas logs can transform your wood-burning fireplace into a full, flickering fire. Create a lovely fire without all the mess. Campfire Logs and Fireside Grand Oak come with the hearth kit. Other log kits are sold separately.
- SC60 Wood-Burning Fireplaces
- These fireplaces offer unmatched heating capacity and a large viewing area. A standard 160cm fan with blower control connects to stainless steel tubes for enhanced heat control. You will have the ability to regulate the heat output and combustion rate with an air kit and flue damper assemblies. You must add a hearth extension for this fireplace.
- Heatilator Gas Inserts
- Heatilator gas inserts feature innovative IntelliFire ignition system and control technology to maximize convenience and value. We offer various front and finish options to showcase the realistic, beautiful fire with large flames. Each is airtight and energy-efficient, providing value that you cannot match with a wood-burning fireplace.
Recognizing When Your Gas Fireplace Needs Maintenance
For safety and beauty’s sake, it is essential to maintain your fireplace. Our fireplace maintenance and repair company can help keep your fireplace in pristine shape throughout the season. It is important to recognize when you need to request fireplace repairs and service. Let us know if you notice any of the following:
- Buildup – Dead insects, dirt, or dust can all accumulate in your fireplace and cause it to burn inefficiently.
- Dirty or Loose Connections – If your wires are faulty, you may be at risk of carbon monoxide filtering into your living space.
- Wear and Tear – Like any other appliance or apparatus, fireplaces are subject to general deterioration. Let us know if components look worn so we can prevent safety hazards.
- Vent Problems – Obstructions in your vents can cause damage or inefficiency with your fireplace. Call us right away.
Important Safety Tips to Remember
We always want your family and your home to be safe . When dealing with fire, there could be a risk. It is important to follow a series of safety precautions, including:
- Let our fireplace maintenance specialists check gas lines, valves, burners, and more
- Ensure all vents are unobstructed
- Keep fresh batteries in your carbon monoxide detector
- Clean fireplace glass and adjust embers as necessary
- Be alert for unusual smells
Why You Should Choose Bremer & Bouman
Bremer & Bouman has been a leading fireplace service company in Holland, MI for more than six decades. Our customers have grown to expect exceptional customer service with every repair or maintenance job we complete. Whether you need to adjust your gas lines, repair your burners, or clean the flue, we are up to the task.
Contact Bremer & Bouman for Fireplace Services Today
Snuggling by the fire with your loved one is a relaxing way to close any day. Bremer & Bouman will ensure that you can do so safely and comfortably. We offer a wide range of fireplace services in Holland, MI, and we are eager to help you experience the joy and peacefulness of a home fireplace. Contact us today for a free estimate.