Celebrating 60 Years in Business!
Bremer & Bouman — Heating and Cooling Experts Since 1955
Bremer & Bouman keeps its customers comfortable year-round with affordable, trusted, and reliable heating and cooling solutions. Our family-owned and operated business serves Holland, Zeeland, West Ottawa, Grand Rapids, Grand Haven, Coopersville, and more.
We’re thrilled to be celebrating 60 years of service; thinking about our longevity gives us chills. The year we opened, Marilyn Monroe, Ava Gardner, and Sophia Loren were box office stars, the Brookly Dodgers won the World Series, and Tonka Trucks hit the market. On television, “The $64,000 Question” and “I Love Lucy” topped the ratings and “The Ballad of Davy Crocket” by Bill Hayes was a No. 1 musical hit.
Times have changed, but our stellar service remains. Bremer and Bouman offers quality products, comprehensive services, and a professional staff dedicated to your home heating and cooling needs.
We are the authorized Daikin dealer in the greater Holland area. We also install Amana, Honeywell, Rinnai, Bard, Beam, and EMI systems.
"It's an incredible achievement to be a family owned business for six decades," said Randy Czerkies, president of Bremer & Bouman Heating & Cooling Inc. "We are proud to be part of the West Michigan community. To serve families here for 60 years is a privilege."
* Fully Licensed and Insured!
For general inquiries, or for emergency service requests, please call our friendly staff :
- Bremer & Bouman opens
- President is Dwight D. Eisenhower
- G. Mennen Williams is Mich. Gov.
- Minimum wage: $1
- Avg. yearly wage: $4,130
- New home average: $10k
- New car average cost: $1,900
- Gallon of gas cost $0.23
- Disneyland opens in Calif.
- First riot at an Elvis Presley concert
- Ray Kroc opens first McDonald's
- Jim Henson creates Kermit the Frog
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Debuts
- James Dean dies in car accident
- First Guinness World Records published
- Rosa Parks arrested in Ala.
- MLB champs: Brooklyn Dodgers
- NFL champs: Cleveland Browns
- Microwave is invented
- No. 1 show: $64k Question
- Gunsmoke debuts on TV
- GM breaks $1B profit mark
- West Germany joins NATO
- Movie 7 Year Itch is released
- "In God We Trust" added to paper money
- Warsaw Pact is signed
- London's first commercial TV station opens
- US military intervention in Iran